Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cute Photos from the Weekend

Little Daxer Man .. I had to take some photos of him in this outfit & shoes before they're too small:




"I've had it with this nonsense!!":


My dad with Dax:


Getting a change from Grammy:


Xander enjoying a movie right before bed - the chair he's sitting in belonged to my dad's uncle who passed it down to my dad when he was a boy, so we figure the chair has got to be close to 100 years old:



Dax, showing off what I consider chub, for a baby of mine anyway:



G-rated shot of Xandy in the bath:



I've noticed Xander seems to have dark circles under his eyes in a lot of photos. This kid needs more sleep!!

Here are some from last weekend:

Xander reading to Dax at bedtime:




Video of Xander "reading" to Dax about tractors and "theedth" (seeds):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos and the video. I also love to have the first comment. LOL! I must have some funny instinct when you post. ;)

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Love the ones of Xander reading to Dax, so cute.