Monday, December 28, 2009

Mexico pics & short update

I can't believe this year is almost over! Things have been pretty good here, other than dealing with a house full of sickness this past week. I finally got the True Mom Initiation: vomit all down the front of me, down my shirt, etc. Good times!

We just got home from taking a trip to Mexico with some friends and had the best time EVER. Here are some of my favorite shots, so far (I am still proofing):






There are a bunch more I'd love to upload, but mom duties await - laundry, a stinky kid needing a change & a nap, dishwasher needing to be run, breakfast mess still needing to be swept up from under the table, and a million other things ....

2 comments:

Sara said...

that trip looks like absolute bliss!
i've missed you ... we need to catch up sometime! xoxo

Terese said...

Gorgeous photos. I can't wait to start having friend vacations like that. I still have too much family to visit that I haven't seen in ages. So fun that you posted!