We have been having way too much fun around here. It is like the weekend all week long with Daddy home. He is unemployed and we are loving it!! The boys cannot get enough Daddy Time. Dax wants to be held and read to all day; he follows Juston around the house carrying books saying "Dada book! Dada book!" Xander keeps telling people "my daddy stays home forever now! Stupid Prices got shut down!" He thinks its the coolest thing ever ...... and so do I.
Dax is sleeping terribly and we are going to have to take drastic measures. He just cut three teeth (third one on bottom and two molars) so I thought his sleep would improve after that, but it hasn't. He turned 15 months this last Monday and is walking around all over the place. He absolutely loves to play in the toilet water which is scary because Xander doesn't flush after a #1 .. we are keeping the bathroom door closed!
Xander is loving preschool and hates Wednesday when its not a school day (he goes Monday & Tuesday only). He is having a major attitude problem lately and even though we are trying to plow through it and snap him out of it, we cannot help but smile to ourselves at the 'mean' things he says. "Mommy, you are a ding-ding head!!"
Our master bathroom is undergoing a slow remodel. It will be pretty when its done .. whenever that is. The house is in a shambles meanwhile and its driving me insane. If you don't get invited over for a few months, you know why .. we are not presentable.
I have been really, really lazy about taking photos, but have a few in my camera I will try to upload later.
2 comments:
A ding ding head -- LOL! I am glad you're enjoying unemployment ... hope it lasts! (the enjoying part, that is)
:)
I wish we had an all day everyday daddy. Has it gotten old at all? I can't believe Dax is 15 months already. I love that age!
Post a Comment