Tonight Juston mowed the lawn. This is something that the boys absolutely love - being outside with Daddy. Dax gets hoisted up into the backpack, and Xander trots alongside Daddy and the mower nearly the entire time. I often wonder how being with Daddy makes the boys' attention spans last so much longer than when they're with me. Must be the "guy stuff" aspect of it. My "girl stuff" (such as browsing Value Village and Trader Joe's) is probably so boring to them.
The weather has been horrible lately, but today was finally dry and we enjoyed it! I got one tomato plant in the ground and hope to get the rest of our veggie starts and seeds in before the weekend is over. In the meantime, this is going to probably look the The Most Pitiful Veggie Garden Ever:
I have no clue what to put in the five big pots we have on the patio. They have grown weeds since the fall when I tore out all the old plants. Some of the alyssum are coming back though, which makes me happy:
I foresee a really nice summer spent in our backyard. We are having a new deck built soon and it is going to make for some wonderful outdoor dinner parties and BBQs. I can't wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment