Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I don't get it

This morning I was searching high and low for the attachments to my vacuum. Dax loves to take them off and play with them. I asked him where they were and he brought me the brush one, but nobody could find the other one. I was so aggravated!

Imagine my surprise when upon arriving home just now, I spotted the missing vacuum attachment OUTSIDE IN THE BUSHES. I can't believe I noticed it. This is what you see upon walking up to our front porch:


I can't believe I saw that thing sitting there out of the corner of my eye.


How did it get there? More importantly, WHY?


Its just one of the many things about boys I will never understand. What could possibly be so fun about 1) playing with the vacuum attachments and 2) throwing them outside into the flowerbed?

No comments: