Here are a few pics which show the excitement level in our lives right now. Xander sleeping on the couch one evening:
His feet cracked us up - like he was trying to be aerodynamic or something:
More excitement - Dax fast asleep in the chair, and Xander using him as an armrest:
This next one is funny. A few weeks ago, I could not find Dax anywhere. I went all around the house looking for him and calling his name. I started getting worried and checked all the bathrooms to make sure he hadn't drowned in any of the toilets. Finally I found him, asleep on the floor in Juston's side of the closet. He likes to go in there and play, but this particular playtime must not have been very exciting:
Here are a couple non-sleeping pics. These are from the other day in downtown Kirkland; I had a shoot and was testing some locations out on the boys.
They are so cute and funny. They get sick of having their picture taken but are usually good sports. Especially when they do something naughty and I ask to take their picture; they're always quite willing then:
Not sure why the picture quality isn't very good on these. Blogger changed the photo-uploading format and I think I'm doing it wrong.
That's all for now!


No comments:
Post a Comment