Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Smartest baby ever!

Xander and Dax have decided my new office is their new playroom. If I'm in here, they're in here .. coloring, fighting, playing, peeling stickers out of stickerbooks and dropping them all over the carpet, making various messes, et cetera.

Right now, however, they are doing flash cards. Xander is holding the 'word' sides of the cards up to Dax, testing if he can read. Dax is getting every one right, to Xander's amazement! What he doesn't realize is, Dax can see the picture on the opposite side because of the light coming in through the window. Xander is gasping and shrieking "whoa!" thinking Dax really can read. Its hilarious.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Judith: "Wow, that house looks really clean! Those kids must only take one thing out at a time to play with." LOL, can you tell what I have been lecturing them about lately?

Amber said...

That is beyond adorable. I have super smart nephews! :)

BrieanneVanessa said...

They're such cuties! I miss you, my friend.