Friday, September 30, 2011

Long overdue.

I am the worst blogger ever. I constantly think about blogging and what I'd like to write about. I'd really like to be a professional blogger, as crazy as that sounds since I can't seem to even update a tiny blog about my adorable family. I'll figure it out. :)

Summer came and went in the blink of an eye. The weather was terrible and we didn't do much. Went camping twice and honestly I think that's it. I'm happy that fall (my favorite season!) is here now. We are settling into our school routines. Xander takes the bus to first grade, and Dax has preschool two mornings a week. I'll eventually get a routine for myself figured out. Right now I'm kind of floundering around, doing random things. I keep telling myself "once the bad weather comes I'll hunker down and get some routines in place" et cetera. We'll see. :)

I have barely even been taking photos, which is awful. I used our little point-n-shoot all summer and my poor Nikon sat collecting dust in my messy office. I've now moved it to the kitchen counter in the hopes that I'll use it more!

Life is the same as always, for the most part. Juston's working hard at his store down in Tukwila. We're very busy and always seem to have lots of things to do and places to go, people to see. I'm looking forward to the weather changing and using it as opportunity to hole up in the house for winter and be hermits. :)

I really want to blog more and want to create a more generic blog as a creative outlet for myself, describing raising boys & homemaking & including photography. If I get that up & running I'll post the link here.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

SewSara said...

ooh i love your quilt background!
great to hear from you.
i know how it is sometimes with the blogging and the routines and everything. i sometimes get out of the habit, too.