I know I've been terrible about updating. The two little darlings are keeping me quite busy. Busy yet unproductive - funny how that works. The current state of our house is really bothering me but I keep telling myself this phase of the boys' lives is going to go by so quickly and soon I'll have all the time in the world for cleaning, laundry, cooking tasty dinners (instead of just decent ones), midweek service, and other such things. And I know I'll miss them being this age so much once they're older. So I'm trying to enjoy it now .... yes .. trying VERY hard!!
No time to upload pics right now but I'll leave you with a funny video from the other day of Xander 'reading' one of his favorite books to Dax:
Hugs & love to all.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness that is a cute video. I love how Xander is talking to his brother! And Dax is looking like a really big boy sitting there.
Dutch wants to watch it over and over. He says "those are my friends!" I don't know why, but it reminds me of this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM
Post a Comment