Dax, with majorly scratched-up face (gotta love baby fingernails), in his new hat from his Great-Great-Uncle Sheldon & Great-Great-Auntie Gro:

They sent him a matching sweater too but its still too big. I love it!
Xander trying to gargle cocoa:

Xander looked up at the snow on our skylight and said "there's a car, Mommy. No, a dinosaur." That kid amazes me sometimes. Do you see the car/dinosaur? It took me a while:

Dax smiling it up for Juston one morning:

My buried car:

The guys, ready to go out & play (Dax came right back inside after the photo was taken!):

Xander had asked to make snow angels for days and was so happy to finally have his wish granted by Daddy:

Me with my precious babies ("I'm not a baby!" yells Xander every time I call him one):

Finally, the boys being cute one morning after Juston laid Dax in bed with Xander:

I have more photos to share but they're sitting in my camera. Both boys are napping together in my bed right now and they're SO cute .. I'd take a picture but don't want to risk waking them up! I'm off to finish the laundry.
They sent him a matching sweater too but its still too big. I love it!
Xander trying to gargle cocoa:
Xander looked up at the snow on our skylight and said "there's a car, Mommy. No, a dinosaur." That kid amazes me sometimes. Do you see the car/dinosaur? It took me a while:
Dax smiling it up for Juston one morning:
My buried car:
The guys, ready to go out & play (Dax came right back inside after the photo was taken!):

Xander had asked to make snow angels for days and was so happy to finally have his wish granted by Daddy:

Me with my precious babies ("I'm not a baby!" yells Xander every time I call him one):
Finally, the boys being cute one morning after Juston laid Dax in bed with Xander:
1 comment:
I know this comment is late in coming but replying to Xanders comment, "I'm not a baby!" I just got Dutch a book called "I'm Not a Baby!" It makes me laugh, although I warn you, I have a strange sense of humor! LY, Jenny H.
Post a Comment