Sunday, December 7, 2008

Precious moments

Today (well, technically yesterday now, I guess) was one of those days where Dax simply refused to be set down. Days like this are especially trying for me, and I've found it helps to bust out the camera and try to capture a few cute moments. Before you know it I have a giant smile on my face and am falling in love with my kids all over again (for the ten thousandth time). I AM BLESSED!

When I was a baby, my dad lovingly called me a "no-neck spitface." It appears I have gotten a no-neck spitface of my own now! Dax is currently totally obsessed with blowing raspberries. Xander, Juston & I are continually covered in a spray of deliciously milky spittle-splatters:



The Hulk stopped by again today - I think he wants to move in:


Gorgeous brothers! Again, I feel so blessed:


Xander imitating Dax:


Late last night the four of us were lying in bed. Juston & Xander were trying to fall asleep, and I was sitting up entertaining a very wide-awake Dax. He was blowing raspberries and talking up a storm. His jibber-jabber was making Xander laugh so hard. It was a night I'll remember forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! I have a big smile from looking at them too!

Sara said...

sweet post :)
i love the hulk costume -- lol!