Friday, January 30, 2009

Does anyone even read this?

Not that I care. I'm lazy about updating and am considering going back to the babysites.com format. Stay tuned.

I have over 800 photos in my camera that need to be uploaded, but we're in the middle of the Big Office Move 2009, so we're currently using three computers and I don't want to put my precious photos on any of them until something is permanently hooked up and ready for use! So stay tuned for photos as well.

Crying baby calls for attention. At least I spent 5 minutes here, in case anyone IS stopping by! :)

5 comments:

Sara said...

i read! :)
i use google reader ... you should try it. stay here, don't go to babysites!

Kelly said...

I read via google reader as well.

Anonymous said...

I check this at least once a week to see if you've posted.

Jaime said...

yes we do

Elizabeth said...

love ya!