Oh goodness. I obviously am about as good at updating here as I am about keeping a Babysite. *sigh* What to do?? I really need to document the boys' lives so I should try harder to keep this blog going. I am just out of blog mood lately. I am worried if I write something, it would sound like this, every single day:
"Xander is getting a mouth on him and loves to talk back & argue with us. Fun! Dax is a clingy, whiny little mama's boy who is lucky he's so cute or he might have been sold on Craiglist months ago. He is up every 2-3 hours in the night and refuses to do anything all day but cry. He's perfectly happy when he's being carried around by me, though. I am amazed people have more than two kids. People with three or more kids must not have kids like mine. Or they are just crazily patient and nothing bothers them (crying, dirt, messes, etc.). I have been considering getting a job just to get away from the house."
So! There you have it. That's how things have been since I last updated. :)
Even though I am having a hard time for the most part, I have been having fun gardening when I get a chance, and I have taken some cute pics of the boys here and there. Maybe I'll get those uploaded soon ..... haha.
P.S. ~ I really do love my boys and love being a stay-at-home mommy. But a mommy can only handle so much crying and such an incredible lack of alone time. Things will be better when Dax gets older. ;)
3 comments:
I'm glad you keep posting. It will get better! At least tomorrow when they come here and you have some alone time!! Can't wait to see all the pictures! Love my nephews!!
you're normal!
my kids have been driving me bonkers this week! i swear, the vacation just made me want a vacation FROM THEM when we got home. haha.
miss you!!
i think you do have it especially rough with dax crying and clinging so much. but having my 4 kids so close together has definitely made me think i might get in the car and drive away on some days. terrible thought, but we all have them at times! we will definitely be rewarded when our kids are older and independant. jed wants to go and get a vasectomy so bad. haha.
Post a Comment