Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day on the Boat

Last Saturday we spent the day hanging out with Juston's parents on their boat. It was a perfectly gorgeous day and soooo relaxing. Dax and Xander of course loved all the attention being poured out upon them in massive doses. I enjoyed taking nearly 400 photos of my lovely family and eating lots of delicious pasta salad. :)

Dax has been really into "Daddy Time" lately - he is always so happy to be with Juston:



Three generations of handsome Martin men:
A muskrat eating lunch under the dock:

Cute mama duck and her babies looking for handouts:


"The bread's gone? Well, we're outta here."



Xander was very excited to pick a lily pad. "Mommy, did you know frogs live on lily pads?" Why no, I didn't! [Everything is "did you know?" lately!]


Juston & Dax getting some sun (note Dax's adorable pointing finger; he points at EVERYTHING these days):


The water was so calm and pretty ..


Juston will hate me for posting this, but I just love this photo of him with the marina scenery:



These next ones I took with my camera set on monochromatic. Normally I take everything in color and change it to black & white on the computer if I feel like it, but for some reason that afternoon I decided to change the setting in my camera to see if it would produce a different result. I really don't think it looks any different than when I change it manually on the computer (which is what I did to the photo above). Anyway ..

I get this from Dax a lot:



Xander trying to escape off the back of the boat:


"This one here, yes, I think this is the one I want":

Delicious baby toes and legs:



Papa sure does love this little guy (Dax gives kisses on command now; its soooo cute and juicy):


Me and my little buddy:



What a lovely day we had! Thanks NeeNee & Papa for letting us spend the day with you; we had a great time as usual!

2 comments:

VanessaKim said...

I can't believe how big they are!!

Miss Jeanett said...

Oh my god you have the cutest kids!

/Jeanett
http://jeanettd.blogspot.com