Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back to reality.

I am sitting here in my PJs drinking a Diet Coke, waiting for my brother & sister in law to bring my precious little maniacs home! I cannot wait to see the boys .... but we did have such an amazing, fun, relaxing trip. Highlights included:
  • eating WAY too much
  • drinking 40s of Pacifico while zooming through Mazatlan in a funny little open-air taxi
  • taking the bus to Sayulita (aka My Favorite Place Ever) to sit on the beach and eat cucumbers drizzled with chili lime sauce
  • sleeping in every single morning (except the day we stopped in Cabo; we actually got room service breakfast and ate it on our balcony at a decent hour)
  • lying in the sun reading for hours on end
  • not having to cook or clean anything!!
I will hopefully get some pictures up later this week. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Sara said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh wow that sounds like absolute BLISS!!

so glad you got that time away.
i can't even imagine how great that must have been. can't wait to see pics!

and i love that you bought those same suits for your boys. such a great deal for all 4 pieces, i thought!

Clair said...

K, so I have a funny story about Sayulita. We went when I was 6 months pregnant with Avery and the bumpy bus ride made me super sick. I had to stick my head out the window and threw up all over the outside of the bus. Lovely. I'm sure all the people thought I was some crazy drunk gringo girl. oh well.