I always have THE hardest time recovering from vacation. It literally takes me weeks to get things unpacked, put away, laundry done, suitcases stored .. its embarrassing. Usually I just ignore it all and do things only as they are absolutely necessary. On Wednesday the boys and I played all day, and I was happy to spend time with them and not fret about unpacking. We did puzzles, art projects, and played pirates. I think I had more fun than they did.
Xander was very carefully stacking puzzle pieces on this little flatbed truck.
We managed to get every single piece stacked up.
Dax was happy to be First Mate, since Xander (as Big Brother) always has to be Captain.
Working on a treasure map:
Sidney (my niece) is staying with us for a few days, so with her here to keep the boys entertained, I should be able to get all the unpacking and laundry done by Sunday. Hopefully. :)
1 comment:
That sounds like the perfect day to me! I don't know why, but seeing Dax in that hat makes him look older! :( I've been looking at lots of pictures of Dylan and Xander at his age today. They are just way too cute!
Post a Comment