Thursday, April 8, 2010

One of those days ......

  • when I slept horribly the night before (windstorms + nightmares = bad night) and do NOT want to get up in the morning
  • but then Dax decides to get up at 7:50 even though he went to bed at 11:30 (my bad)
  • on top of it, I have a terrible tummy ache and the only thing that sounds good to eat is Burger King which is 15 minutes away
  • but I don't want to drive anywhere; I really want to crawl back into bed and not have to pay attention to any requests for snacks or the incessant hollers of "Mommy, hoe-doo!" ('hold you' in Dax-speak)
I could let myself be really crabby but instead we are staying in our jammies and making lots of messes and trying to have fun. Besides, how could I be grumpy when Xander keeps calling me Mommy Beautiful, and this adorable little guy loves me so much:

[Side note: I am really into rounded corners and that acidy wash on photos lately. The combo seems to give my photos the feel I am craving.]

3 comments:

Sara said...

and do you feel fat and ugly on top of all that? that's how my day feels, even though i did shower and do my hair. i need some alone time!
glad to know i'm not the only one w/ days like that.
thank goodness for diet coke and sunshine.

Vanessa said...

I stink because I haven't even looked at your blog in ages!
I can't believe how big the boys are.

Terese said...

Since when did your hair get so long?! So pretty. I love the rounded corners and acid wash too. Looks awesome on those music pics below.