My photography website is finally done! I am sooooo excited! My friend Zach did an amazing job designing the site and my logo, not to mention all the time he spent talking me through the particulars of maintaining the site myself. It will be fun to see how much (if any) business the site generates. The main page slideshow still needs some tweaking (the photos in it are just 'placeholders'), but for now, the site is done!!
Please support me and go check out the site! And if you are so inclined, grab my button off the sidebar in the Blog and add it to your lovely blog. :)
www.lstreetphoto.com
I might not be blogging too much here anymore; I am going to do a fair amount of blogging on the L Street site, and am going to create a new Blogger for more general, everyday life stuff. But I will share that when I have it up & running.
xoxo
3 comments:
It looks wonderful!
I love it! Very classy and inviting. Congrats!
awesome! it looks sooo great and i love your style. will you take pics of my kids if we ever meet?? puhlease??! :)
Post a Comment